WIN A $1,000 TRAVEL VOUCHER
FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM PROMOTION (“PROMOTION”)
FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM PROMOTION (“PROMOTION”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants are representing to the Promotor that they have read, understood, agree with and accept in full these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Australian Vintage Ltd (ABN 78 052 179 932) of 2 Queens Place, Balmain NSW 2041 (“Promoter”). Telephone (02) 8345 6377.
- The promotional period commences at 9.00 am AEDST Monday, 19th February 2018 and ends at 5.00 pm AEDST Monday, 5th March 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entries are open to Australian residents aged 18 years and older who have an active Facebook or Instagram account. Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The prize consists of one (1) Flight Centre Travel Group gift card to the value of $1,000AUD. There is one (1) prize to be won.
- The Promotion is a game of skill, not a game of chance. To be eligible to enter, individuals must:
- Visit either the Passion Pop Facebook page or Passion Pop Instagram profile;
- Comment on the ‘Win a $1,000 Travel Voucher’ image or post; and
- Answer the following question in 25 words or less “Which festival around the world would you take your best friend to and why?".
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time (including, for the avoidance of doubt, after the selection of the winning entry), to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries submitted through third parties, using automated means or agents will not be eligible. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- The one (1) winner will be the entrant whose entry is considered by the Promoter's judging panel to be the most creative. In the event that the winner selected is subsequently found not to satisfy eligibility criteria, the judging panel will select a new winner. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judging will take place at 10:00 am AEDST on Tuesday, 6th March 2018 at Australian Vintage Limited, 2 Queens Place, Balmain NSW 2041. The winner will be announced on the Passion Pop Facebook page and Instagram profile, and notified separately by a telephone call and through Facebook or Instagram (as applicable) via private message within two (2) working days of the judging. The prize will be posted to the winner within ten (10) business days of the winner submitting to the Promoter satisfactory evidence of age and such other verification as the Promoter may require, (in accordance with clause 8 above).
- All ancillary costs associated with taking or using the prize are not included and are the responsibility of the winne Accordingly, the winner is solely responsible for the organisation of a trip to use the prize and payment of any costs associated with using the prize, which may include, without limitation, travel and ticketing costs in excess of the prize amount (including for any companions), visas, accommodation and spending money.
- The prize is subject to the Flight Centre Travel Group Gift Card terms and conditions, which the Promoter is not responsible for and has no control over. Entrants acknowledge and agree that they are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding and complying with the Flight Centre Travel Group terms and conditions that apply to the prize, which can be accessed here: https://www.flightcentre.com.au/cms_images/pdfs/Gift_Card-Terms%20&%20Conditions%20(6%20April%202016).pdf.
- Total prize pool is valued at $1,000. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prize is valid until 28/02/2019
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at nhmrc.gov.au.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, voice and/or public social media posts or comments, such as those made on a Facebook page and/or Instagram profile, in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties (such as system failures on the websites or applications used for this Promotion (if applicable)), unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Facebook or Instagram applications or websites and the Passion Pop website are the entrant’s responsibility. These may be dependent on the internet service provider used.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants:
- acknowledge and agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram; and
- agree to release Facebook and Instagram from any liability arising from this Promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, to the fullest extent legally possible, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.